10:36 PM

Day 6 - Awake at 5.00am


Yep - another early morning - Braedon woke up cranky but I set the laptop up and we played games for a while which seemed to help.

I updated my blog in between and chatted to Aimee for about 5 mins. Today we are going to Harrow - maybe South or West can't remember - but the shopping there is your normal kind of shopping and mum knows all the shops - we are taking Nan too to get her out of the house. It is easy to get to in a Cab.


I think it is Harrow on the Hill and much better shopping. We all fitted in a cab. Didn't take the camera with me today so had to rely on the phone camera.
The shopping in Harrow is much better, and I came away with a few bits n pieces. Braedon also bought a Tom and Jerry video and I bought him a new jumper. Notice the hat he is wearing now which I bought at Shepherds Bush - he insisted on this one which covers his ears up. Gloves to match. He has been always trying to put his hands in my pockets which makes it a little difficult to walk.....
As I had the phone one me and no camera it gave me the opportunity to play around and learn some of the features which I hadn't yet used. A quick video below of mum and Braedon in the cab today.

You Might Also Like

0 comments