6:45 AM

Day 16 - Wales sites

Today we took a bus to the Craft Design Centre - Wales where they showcase welsh arts and crafts. Artwork by local artists and celtic jewellery. There was quite a lot to look at but really nothing caught my eye so I didn't buy anything.
We stopped and had a coffee and then went for a walk through the town. Very quiet with a few locals around, most of the buildings are very old and it's a typical small village.











After walking for about an hour we caught the bus back to Aber - these roads are very narrow and often the bus and a car trying to pass would need to reverse a bit to let the other one pass.




We met up with Linda and Nan and then had a quick rest before heading out to dinner. Tonight for dinner we went to alittle restaurant called Harry's. The food was really very nice. It was empty when we went in but by the time we left the place was full.






We got back to our room and I went downstairs to connect to the internet. Unfortunately this it where it works best. I later found out that I could actually sit in our hallway just one room away. So once I figured this out, towards the end of our stay you would find me sitting in the hallway on a little step just outside our room peering at my computer.


Well I was downstaris working on the computer when Linda came down and told me Braedon had a nose bleed and she thought she should let me know. So I went back upstairs to see if he was OK. I was in for a surprise as the our bed was covered in blood, and on white sheets it actually looks alot worse, there was blood everywhere. Mum and Linda had cleaned him up and he was laying on the sofa lounge not moving incase it started again. Don't know what set it off, however the rooms are centrally heated and so hot at night so maybe he is overheating or something.


After we settled him down we started working on the 2nd collage, as Linda wanted another for the 2nd birthday celebration, so there I was at it again cutting and sticking photos down. It didnt't take as long this time.

After it was finished we called it a night. At night we can hear the sea crashing on the beach and in the morning you can see the rising swell of the sea from the bed - sometimes it makes me feel queasy even though I don't get seasick at all. However the sea is so rough looking at it from a bed makes it worse I think. It doesn't look to bad in this pic however sometimes it was very stormy and rough looking.









You Might Also Like

0 comments