1:07 PM

Day 3 - Recovery (Still Jetlagged)

Today will be a quiet day just relaxing and trying to recover from our trip. Both of us are feeling more jetlagged than I thought we would.

Braedon woke up at about 3.00am looking for his Star Wars sabre sword and I couldn't remember where I had put it. It's like his body clock was telling him time to get up. My clock was saying, Oh No you don''t go back to sleep, after much tossing and turning he did get back to sleep, but by then I couldn't get back to sleep.
After getting up at about 0730 we had some breakfast and then I had a chat with my hubby on msn. We have also set up webcam so we can stay in touch and Braedon can actually see his dad.

Kody my grandson is missing Braedon and myself and keeps asking where we are. So I asked my daughter Aimee to help him make a calender and decorate it so he can countdown the days till our return.... (So Aimee if you read this I want to see that calender so I can scrap it!)



Braedon played for a while in his new pirate costume - very cute! I think
This afternoon a family relative called in - someone I hadn't met before... Let's see if I can get this right my mum's stepsister daughter, Kim. So my Grandfather was married before he met my nan (first wife died) and had three children. One of which has passed away which is Kim's mother...
So my gran is her stepgran..... I think


Well signing off time - tomorrow catching up with my cousin and her three little ones. Should be a good day.









You Might Also Like

1 comments