2:53 AM

Day 19 -- Meeting with Ahsley and Shopping

We met Joyce for breakfast and she told us that Ashley was coming over to pick up some duty free cigars. Ashley is Ian's Nephew - we met in the lounge area of the Ramada Hotel. Some catch-up chit-chat about what's happening. Some drinks and lunch - Braedon is quite happy to have some quiet time playing his DS game.

This afternoon we headed over to Ealing to check out the shops there. They had similar shops as they had on Oxford St, London, such as Primark, Next etc. I bought another two bags and picked up another carry-on bag as our little red one now had a broken handle and was very awkward to carry. I also picked up a top and some black tights. This is the most I have ever bought on a trip so I am hoping it will all fit.

We have already discussed the option of shipping some things back – but I think we will have room as I plan to leave some things here with Mum that I won’t wear again. I still have clothes here that I left here last trip. Mum is over here every two years and the extra clothes left here come in handy. This was our last night in the Ramada Hotel as tomorrow we were going to pick up the car from Heathrow, head over to Linda's to pack, and leave for the Lakes District and Scotland.

You Might Also Like

0 comments