10:23 PM

Day Two - Singapore to London

This was a late flight - about 1100pm so 1.00am aus time, which were more or less still running by.  We were really tired - the overnight stopover is good but only if you stay atleast two nights.  Not really worth one night stop over.

Anyway we boarded and BT wanted to watch Ben Ten,  ho hum... trying to tell him we should sleep... Anyway he fell asleep even before we took off.  I don't remember the take off either so I think I fell asleep too.  We woke about 5.00am and then Braedon did watch Ben Ten and I watched Book of Eli which was really quite good.  Then guess what BT wanted to watch...... Yep  How to Tame a Dragon....  I watched Dear John, which was also quite good.

We went back to sleep after this and I was losing track of time, it was still dark outside as we were traveling into the night...not day. anyway I think I got another 2 hours or so... So tha'ts the most time I have ever slept on a plane.

Arrival

Touchdown Heathrow at 5.20am and again quickly got through Customs to be met by my mum, and both Aunts.  We caught a cab back to Northolt, about 20 mins outside London

Linda, DH and Joyce (DH Mum)

Had some breakfast and a good cuppa tea. We couldn't check into the Harvester Inn keepers cottage which was just down the road until 3.00pm so we just had a catch up at Lindas (Aunt) until about 1.00pm and then went to the hotel and had a quick lunch,  We new this would be our dinner too. I think we finished about 3.00pm and checked into our rooms.

Showers, BT was still awake watching Garfield.  When it finished we crashed about 4.30 or so - its very hot here and the rooms are quite stuffy not air cons... We slept until 5.00am.. So now we're all up and I'm catching up on Bloggin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments