7:00 AM

Day Four - Sheppherd's Bush

After breakfast today we headed off to Shepherd's Bush shopping centre, which is the biggest one in London.  I also went there last trip with my mum and Braedon, but Braedon was not in a co-operative mood with shopping so I only looked at one level.

This time DH took kept Braedon busy while I looked around.  The cloths again are completely different to home.  Alot more different styles and dresses are in in in here.  So maybe summer this year we will see a comeback of the dress.   Lots of yellows and oranges too.

I also bought a pair of white jeans, a new cover for my iphone and a Beanie Boo Cleo The Ninja Monkey - cute huh...


Tonight we are meeting a friend and my cousin at the pub - these are a few pics of Nan and Braedon, Cousin Leroy and his girlfriend Sarah and my Aunt Linda with Nan


You Might Also Like

0 comments