5:17 AM

Catching up with Family Day 2

Today we are going to spend some time exploring Shepphers Bush Shopping centre. I wanted to try and get some replacement rubber pieces for my earpods. We have been to this shopping centre before last time we were out here.  We browsed some of the shops, however most of the designer shops have prices outside of my price range. After a lovely lunch - Asian Salad for me and a soup for Ian.


We purchased some yummy, particularly for Jake, along with Linda and Roy. Following that, we prepared to rendezvous with members of the Hyde family at Northolt's Crown Pub for an evening meal. We had plans to rendezvous with Richard and Karen at the same location. During our journey, we took the opportunity to explore St. Mary's the Virgin Church, situated on the opposite side of the ridge from another church. I took a moment to examine the gravestones and attempted to decipher the inscriptions on some of them


You Might Also Like

0 comments