1:55 AM

Hyde Park Christmas Fair

I thought it would be great to take Braedon to a xmas fair. We had a quiet morning really just taking it easy and thought we would leave about 2.00 and we were all going to go including Nan. We caught a cab right into London so we had a quick walk to Hyde park.

It was very cold today - I was freezing and this time put my hood up on my head to keep warm. My feet - well they were gonners - iced up and I couldn't feel them at all. I felt like an eskimo with my hat on but didn't care it kept my head and ears warm. I also had gloves so they were a little warm.
We started off with a few rides and then had a look around all the stalls, most of them were German type in orientation with lots of German food etc. I didn't buy anything much except some lollies for Braedon from the lolly stall.

Braedon went on the big slide and I went on two rides with him and he also went on the big swing which went up a lot higher than I thought - he had a ball.

We grabbed dinner in the cafe and a hot drink and decided to leave about 10.00pm as it was so cold.

And yes it did snow during the night so I caught some photos of the snow the next morning.


You Might Also Like

0 comments